BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Flash vs Console

Well the topic for todays blog is to compare my favorite flash game to my favorite console game. Picking of the two which one would be my favorite (console game) is really a no brainer. But deciding what my favorite of each is a bit more difficult. For flash, I'm going to have to go with The Cost of Life game which was on the wiki. I really liked playing this game, even though I could never master it. And for console i would have to say my favorite game is Madden 08 for my ps2, though this is a very hard choice.


Well these games are very different in many ways. For one, they are totally different genres. The cost of life is a life simulation game, which really reminds me of the sims, except, a lot harder, and the other is a sports game. They also have very different animation. The Cost of Life is just a 2-D game with cartoon like characters where as Madden is 3-D and tries to make the players as real looking as possible. Something alike though is that in The Cost of Life you have to follow a certain story line as you have to do in the Superstar mode of Madden.
These two games are very different in many ways but have a little bit of simularity, and of course them both being fun games that I like is one of them. But Madden definitely beats out any flash game I will probably ever find. Sorry flash!

1 comments:

Big W said...

I am a HUGE Madden fan, I have played every Madden game that has ever come out. Franchise mode on Madden is somewhat like a simulation game, you have run the business side of pro football. Nice blog.