BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 29, 2010

Boom!

Boom! that was my project for today! I drew the boom screen to our game! Yes, i know, this is a very easy task but i still did it so i dont care! Jessica worked on our title screen and Andrew, who is REALLY good at drawing on the computer was working on one of our characters. I think that our game is going to look really awesome when its all put together. Now for a change of subject! I keep forgetting to do my learning log! gosh! I hate doing that thing, and i ALWAYS forget about it! oh well, just gotta in in practice i guess. Well, i really dont have much more to blog about so, I'm just cut it here before i talk about more random nonsense. Later

1 comments:

Big W said...

Good job. Maybe you can try posting you Boom Screen on the blog for everybody to see.