BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 5, 2010

Buttons that actually work!

So... i haven't blogged in a little while, whoops =P but I have made a lot of progress in the last few days! i have almost mastered buttons! Note the almost. So far i have created a detonate button that when pushed will go to our evil ceo pushing the detonate controller, drawn by Andrew and i must say it looks freaking awesome, and then the mountain exploding. Check it out on our wiki. This is an improvement over my previous screens when the mountain would just explode over and over again and the other one when you hit the detonate button the mountain just exploded. I am really excited about all the progress we have made in the last few days, though our title screen is upsetting me. I made the help button work to where it will go to the help screen but when i tried to do the same for the control screen, when i hit the control button it would go to the help screen, then the control screen and the same thing would happen when i hit the help screen. But other then that, everything is going awesome! I can't wait to start putting all of our scenes together!

0 comments: