BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 4, 2009

About Me

Hi I'm Erica and this is my blog for Globaloria. Well I guess I'm suppose to talk about myself and this first one, as much as the school allows, so here I go. I'm...a teenager and this is my first year in Globaloria. My interest in video games was my reason for entering this class. I'm no computer genius so I'd love to learn a lot more from this class. My interest normally though are more on the artistic side. I'm in choir, art, and theatre class at my school. I also love sports and I love to draw. I one day hope to become an artist and I hope that my art skills will help in the designing of my teams video game. Some other things about me are I love animals and 90's music. Well..thats all I've got, I'm just so interesting! NOT! Anyway, thats all for now, bye.

3 comments:

Mr. Allder said...

Erica,

Good start to your blog. I look forward to seeing your progress throughout the year!

Mr. Allder

Krickett♥ said...

Ericaaa!
Nice Blog!!

☮B♥ said...

Great Blog
Erica