BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 9, 2009

Awesomeness!

Whoo! I have mastered bunny movement! Well, kinda =P My bunny moves now, thanks to the help of my class mate Jessica and her code. Appearently the wiki code doesnt work. Thank you wiki for trying to confuse the snot out of me, mission accomplished! Well now my bunny moves and also the carrot restarts on the other side when it hits the bunny. I still have some work to do, like with the wolf, pizza, and mushrooms but I feel like today has been a success. Again, thanks Jessica for all your help. Until next time, later gator

2 comments:

☮B♥ said...

I made pentagon man. Go look at it.

http://www.myglife.org/usa/wv/gehswiki/index.php/User:Breexbreexx/Projects

Krickett♥ said...

At least you have flash!!
Mine and bree's computers are flash-less! :[