BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mini Game

Well I missed a couple days of class due to illness. No not swine flu, promise! Anyway, so needless to say, I'm a little behind. But last class I worked on starting my game using the wiki tutorial, and some help from teacher. I wanted to do as much by myself though as I could. You know, learn though trial and error. So far so....ok =P I have been able to get the carrot to move across my screen but having problems with my bunny. He just doesn't seem to want to move! I've used the code on the wiki, as well as the one my teacher gave me and still no luck. If anyone has any tips they would be greatly appreciated. Hopefully by the next time I blog I will be able to say that I have mastered the art of bunny movement =P Until then, later gator!

0 comments: